Naturopathic Athlete treats the WHOLE person.
Below is a partial list of common conditions that can benefit from Naturopathic Athlete programs. Keep in mind that addressing your issues will be whole-istic rather than isolating specific dysfunctions and treating them as separate conditions.
- General compromised health: chronic fatigue, obesity, difficulty concentrating, blood sugar dysregulation, sleep disorders, endocrine dysfunction, electrolyte imbalance, asthma, auto-immune disorders, hypertension, hormonal imbalances, skin problems
- Chronic pain (back, neck, feet, joints, muscles, plantar fasciitis, fibromyalgia, arthritis)
- Sports injuries such as tennis and golfer's elbow, runner's knee, shin splints, achilles tendonitis, frozen shoulder, sciatica
- Muscle injuries, cramps, sprains, strains, atrophy
- Digestive disturbances such as mal-absorption, leaky gut, food sensitivities, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, candida
- Stress management (physical, mental, emotional) anxiety and grief
- Nature Deficit Disorder and Attention Deficit Disorder
- OR perhaps you are feeling okay but know that you can feel better and be more productive: we offer guidance in developing custom lifestyle adjustments that will improve your physical, mental, and emotional well-being overall
Please remember all systems are integrated and all functions are intertwined. Treatment protocols for any of the above conditions will support improved health and well being throughout your mind and body. Add more years to your life and more life to your years. Learn why symptoms are not the disease, distinguish between what is common vs what is normal, and discover ways you can improve your unique susceptibility to illness.